ad two

Sunday, May 17, 2015

So I've updated my Blog in hopes to motivate myself in my journey to becoming a published artists.  But I reality what is a published artist?  I personally will not feel like a published artist until I've gained some sort of compensation from one of the larger comic book companies in the industry.

I intend on posting my progress here.  You see growing up in the middle of the Nebraska I didn't have anyone to relate to regarding my passion for making and creating comics.  So I hope that my experience and be shared with others like myself that seem to be stuck and they just don't know what to do.  Luckily today its much easier to become published without living in a major US city but back in the 80's and 90's it was close to impossible to get even noticed if you reside in a town of almost 3k people.

I'll keep you informed here with my progress.  And if anyone has any questions please contact me, I'd be glad to answer.

Thanks,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment