ad two

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well I finally did it.

Hello blog world, my name is Daniel Blodgett and  I'm a comic book artist.  Yes, you haven't heard of me and that's fine, I'm not one to force feed how great and amazing I am down one's throat, but I love what I do and that's enough for me. 

Currently I'm working on my MBA and working on producing two graphic novels at the same time.  I know it sounds like much but with budgeting my time wisely I can accomplish all without going insane.  Lucky for me I'm completing my MBA online one class at a time so this helps with absorbing material and not going crazy just trying to get all of my work done.

Other than that, I currently have self published four comic books and two kids books.  Yes you've never heard of them but hey, that's why its fun. 

I'll be posting updates in regards to my most recent graphic novel adventures for your enjoyment.  Keep posted and enjoy the craziness!

Daniel Blodgett/Gett Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment